Residential Carpet Cleaning
Having your carpet cleaned professionally is imperative to the health and cleanliness of your home and its residents. Getting your carpet professionally cleaned does more than simply prolong its life. It also improves the quality of the air you breathe and makes your floors look new.
What will you expect from us
- Removes stubborn odors.
- Reduces indoor allergens.
- Improve the appearance of your home.
- Minimize wear and tear.
- Our services will leave your carpets and area rugs cleaner and looking better than before.
How it Works
We use six proven steps for residential carpet cleaning and care, which also applies to throw rugs and area rugs.
- Deep vacuuming using agitation and advanced filters removes a substantial percentage of particulates.
- The application of preconditioning solution separates the remaining soils from the carpet fibers.
- Agitation of the preconditioning solution to ensure maximum contact between the solution and the fibers.
- A high-efficiency hot-water rinse removes the cleaning solution and any particulates residing in your carpet, helping to avoid a “wet carpet” smell.
- Grooming restores the pile and eliminates matt, improving the overall appearance of your carpeting.
- After cleaning, carpets will be damp. Carpets will dry naturally over the course of 4 – 6 hours.
We strive to exceed your expectations through cleaning and restoration services that will leave you feeling satisfied and happy even after the job is done. We are dedicated to providing exemplary service, which is why we created a six-step carpet cleaning process to ensure that we can reach deep into carpet fibers to get rid of dirt, allergens, and contaminants that even the most powerful vacuum and rented carpet cleaner cannot remove.